Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today we are planning on going to a wedding reception. We were invited to aunt Jennas brothers reception. I woke up early this morning. Today Jerusha and i had a shower, on account of the reception. So far the weather is dark and rainy. It is kind of a relief, next to how hot it has been. Papa is going to get a hair-cut. After he comes home from his hair-cut, we are going to the store and the gas-station. Jerusha got her appetite fully back this morning. She had three pancakes and one kiwi. Our pancakes were hot pink today. I like pink pancakes, in fact, i like pink everything! Yesterday we went to the coolest store in the whole world. Its called "world market". It has the coolest stuff, it is kind of a multi-cultural store. we saw chinese sandels and head scarves from India. There were some hats from Japan. I simply adored the scarves, and Jerusha loved the sandals.There were some jewelry boxs from China. There was also some jewelry. There were some earrings. They were all huge and chunky, though. I do not like or look good in chunky jewelry, or earrings for that matter. I like small, delicate, fine gold jewelry. My favorite earrings are my gold opal stud earrings, they are also pretty much my only earrings. that is all that i have to say for now, so as my dad somtimes says, chow!

No comments: