Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a day in phoenix

we swam, of course. Nana and papa have a pool. I do believe that everyone over here has a private, if not a comunity pool. And nana took us to target. I got areally cute outfit. We also got a pair of goggles and some swim caps. The pool water does horrors to my hair. Nana wanted to get Jerusha somthing, but she [Jerusha] did not want anything. Sumner came too. Nana babysits him. Yesterday it was 106 degrees outside! I have never experianced weather like that before, living in Utah all my life. We went to mcdonalds for lunch today, because we were doing errands. The food was terrible! The chicken nuggets left an awful taste in the back of my throat. The frenchfrys were dry and did not have any salt.

1 comment:

ghreeblestaff said...

Well there. How 'bout McDonalds tomorrow? MMM! Fun writing, Bryn.
By the way, dear, watch the old capitalization and super-short sentences. Good job!